Thursday, April 23, 2009

Helpful websites

If you don't already know, there are lots of great websites to visit to get printable coupons, free stuff mailed to your home, etc. Just Tuesday I got a Duncan Hines Warm Delights in the mail. Cool!

Here's a few where you can print your own coupons:
www.redplum.com
www.smartsource.com
www.coupons.com

Now, a few weeks ago I'd been to Foodland and tried to use an internet coupon for some Lucky Charms, which they happened to have on sale for St. Patrick's Day, which cracked me up. But I was informed by the cashier that they don't accept internet coupons. Later, I was checking their website and right there on Foodland's own website was a link to print your own coupons! So I emailed corporate asking who's wrong, your cashiers or the webmaster? The response - they DO take internet coupons. Last time I tried it at Foodland, though, they tried to refuse me until I whipped out my copy of the email. And after the manager read it and said, "Oh yeah, I've heard about you..." they took them. LMK if you want me to forward you a copy of that email so you can get your deals, too.

Safeway has a cool deal you can do with your club card. If you click here and sign up, you can load coupons right on to your club card. The savings will come off automatically at the register. AND you can still use a coupon on top of that. Example: a $5.99 tube of Crest toothpaste was on sale at Safeway for $2.99. Half off is good! But I'd loaded a $1 off coupon on my club card AND had a $1 off coupon I'd found on-line. Ta-dah! $0.99 for $6 worth of toothpaste!

I'll post more handy links as I think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment