Sunday, April 26, 2009

Get yer paper!

It's 5:49 am. I got my Sunday paper an hour ago. Great coupons for toiletries and dining out. Definately pick it up; some are high dollar. Will go to Safeway at sun-up to pick up a week's worth of cheap artichokes. Will let you know what other deals I find.

Incidentally, was at the mall last night. Only made it to two stores before I got the call to come home and deal with Dave and his little buddy Matthew. Of course, I spent about an hour and a half at one store....Anyway....at Sephora I needed a new Dior mascara, the best damned mascara on the market. Dave had managed SOMEHOW to actually friggin' BREAK mine (can you imagine?!?). Got a free eye shadow primer for having a club card, so that was cool.

The second place I made it to was BCBG. Current deal - buy $300 worth of regularly priced merchandise, save $100. Now, I did have one blouse there that was from the clearance rack, but they paired it with a dress and gave me the discount, anyway. Maybe it's good to hit them later in the evening when they're not thinking straight....

Anyway, got 2 dresses, a shrug and a blouse and saved $200. Good deal but still....ouch. Those of you who can do math understand. Cute though. If you like (and can afford) higher-end spring clothes, check it out....

No comments:

Post a Comment