Sunday, May 10, 2009

Great Deals This Weekend

Sorry for not blogging; was ill there for a bit. Great deals I saw today at Safeway:

* 2 liter Pepsi products, regularly $1.69, on sale for $0.75. AWESOME deal, but when I got in the store it got sweeter - buy 6, get a 12 pack of cans FREE. That's over $14 worth of soda for $4.50!
* DiGiorno Crispy Flatbread Pizza, normally $10.99, on sale for $5.99. I had a coupon I'd printed last week for $1.25 off, or $4.74!. That coupon is no longer available, but one for $1 is. Click here to get it.
* Special K cereals, regularly $6.99, on sale for $3.49 (btw, Target has the same price this week). I had an internet coupon for $1 off. That coupon is also no longer available, but lots of other cereal ones are, so check them out.
* Duncan Hines cake and brownie mixes, buy 2, get 3 free.

Also, for a special Mother's Day lunch, I found jumbo shrimp and sea scallops for $9.99/lb ea. ($7 and $6 off, respectively). Red bell peppers were $2.99 ($2 off), and portabella mushrooms $3.49/lb (half off). With a nice lemon herb marinade, skewered and grilled, made on heckuva lunch.

Another great deal I did NOT take, because I didn't have all the coupons printed - Crystal Light was $1.49/box if you buy at least five, and there are $1 off coupons available on line. Will go back later.

Walgreens had a few good ones. Will blog some more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment